E56 Articulated Dump truck Theory Questions

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Hi all, brand new to the plant industry, recently just passed my Ride-On Roller test with 139/139 in the theory. I have my Articulated Dump truck test on Saturday and looking to get 100% again but I am struggling to find a few answers. So any help with these questions would save me a lot of research time and more revision time! thanks

2. If the machine is being travelled or working on the public highway, including adjacent pavements and verges, the road traffic act applies. a) what type of licence and which class should the operator hold and b) what is the minimum age?

14. An operator has been asked to transport materials from one site to another using the public highway, for which the road traffic Act applies. what effect can this have on this activity?

24. What is regarded as the most productive position for the dump truck to be in when being loaded by a wheeled loading shovel working from a stockpile?

42. If the operator has loaded the machine onto a transporter/trailer on behalf of a driver, state 3 actions that must be carried out before they leave the machine.

43. The operator has been asked to drive the machine onto a transporter/trailer a) who is responsible for the loading operations and b) state 4 actions to be considered by the operator before loading commences.

I have a good idea off the top of my head what most of the answers are but I cant find any information backing it up. I would much rather get them spot on than saying the complete wrong answer or saying PASS.

thanks again.

Craig.


E56 Articulated Dump truck Theory Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire