941 Upper & Lower Bucket Pin Internal Threads

samedi 26 décembre 2015

I am replacing some pins & bushings on the General Purpose bucket of my 941 (80H298X) & plan to pull the 4- pins out where the loader frame & linkage connect to the bucket. Some of them are seized in the pin bosses & I will have to push or pull them out. I see one end of the pins has a bore part way in & it is threaded with a fine thread. Upper pins are #6K3937 & the lowers are #7K9360. Anyone know if the tread is 1-#12 NF thread? It measures about that tap drill size, but it has lots of paint on it, so hard to tell. If I know what thread it is I can get a tap & clean the threads. Perhaps the internal thread on the one end pins can be used as a puller of sorts to assist in getting the pins out?


941 Upper & Lower Bucket Pin Internal Threads

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire