Ordered the manual but want to start now............

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Have the service manual ordered for it ( 1999 D5C LGP ) but they say 2 weeks, maybe longer with the holiday. This being the case, and my having a 3 day weekend to work on it I thought if someone could give me the basics I'd have a go at adjusting the steering.

Not at all familiar with what/how it should be but in the little moving around of it I've done it is quite clear that the right side needs some sort of adjustment. Pedal goes further down by a ways and it is hard to get it to turn right.

Is there a simple linkage adjustment or am I in for another of those expensive and aggravating learning experiences?

As I understand the pedal simply adjusts the flow of fluid to that side rather than being a actual break........but I could well be confused.

Help appreciated.

Pictures would be GREAT!


Ordered the manual but want to start now............

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire