JLG 40HA basket won't rotate

dimanche 27 décembre 2015

I have an older 40ha that I am trying to get fixed up. When I bought it the basket wouldn't turn so i'm not sure how long its been like this.
I pulled the hoses going to the motor and the had plenty of pressure. So i unbolted the basket and set it aside. I thought the hydraulic motor was probably bad. I took the bolt out of the shaft along with all the bevel washers, removes the top plate and top brake pad, now the ring gear
and worm gear are exposed, had some one operate it for me.
the worm gear worked fine. problem is the ring is just turning on the shaft. I haven't been able to remove the ring gear yet.
does it have a keyway that could have sheared?? or how is it attached to the shaft/basket? I've looked at the drawing but it doesn't clarify anything for me.
this one is stumping me


JLG 40HA basket won't rotate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire