Case 1835B Left side Drive motor removal

mardi 29 décembre 2015

Hello all! New to this site and also to the ownership of an 1835B with "issues". I am trying to remove the left drive motor per a Case service manual I purchased. Everything disconnected as instructed up to "Loosen and remove the nuts and lock washers on the Ferry head bolts that hold the motor". How do you get to the nut and lock washers inside the chain case? Is there a special wrench to reach those nuts? Looks to me like you need to remove the chains to get to the nuts and washers. The manual shows removing the chains in one piece but I have also read that there may be a master link. Looks to me like you have to need to remove the axle housings to remove the chains so the motor drive sprocket can be removed through the outboard bearing cap hole. Is this correct or am I missing something? Any info steering me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance.


Case 1835B Left side Drive motor removal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire