Hello from NY

samedi 26 décembre 2015

Hello everyone, my name is Victor. I'm 28 years old and have been in the excavating and trucking industry my whole life. My father has owned and excavation company for the last 35 years or so. All I've ever wanted to do was be part of the business so I went to college for Construction Managment at Alfred State College. We mostly do complete site development, underground utilities, cut and fill, ect. We also just purchased a core drilling machine and also are looking into mobile crushing and screening. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here!


Hello from NY

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

if you need any crushing screening or hydraulic hammers email me i have used ones and used parts looking to sell harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Enregistrer un commentaire