Bucket, Grapple, Attachment Compatibillity ?

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Hope I'm not starting out with a stupid question. Just bought a new to me NH 575E Bcakhoe Loader and was wondering if most front/rear buckets and attachments were compatible across machines or if they have to be bought machine specific? I could see myself wanting to add a ripper and thumb to the backhoe and a root rake/grapple on the loader end. It will be a few weeks before my machine arrives so I don't even have it here to measure and finding specs on it are like non existent. I don't want to start ordering manuals until I get the tractor and see what comes with it. I'm hoping it will at least have an owners manual stuffed somewhere in the cab.


Bucket, Grapple, Attachment Compatibillity ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire