Bobcat 773G Tilt

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Long time lurker.. first time posting.
I have an issue with the tilt not holding on my 773G. It only has about 1300 hours and is used around the farm. I've owned it for 5 years and only had to do minor maintenance on it in the past. The lift holds solid with no drift but the tilt bucket drops fast enough to watch the decline. There isn't any leak that I can find and it doesn't matter whether it's running or not. Just drops faster with a load. I just put in new spool seals (very thankful for willie59's guide) and new seals in the tilt cylinder (I had already did the other cylinder a few weeks earlier) and I'm not sure which could be the issue. I thought it was something with the spool seals I put in since it dropped so quickly and the other cylinder wasn't touched on the tilt. I wouldn't think with 2 cylinders on the tilt it would drop so fast if it was the new seals on the tilt so I took the spool seals out and inspected those again today and everything looks good from what I could tell. Also no leak around that area as well. Could it be a problem with the one cylinder with oil getting by to drop that fast or I have some bigger issue? :Banghead I guess I can take the cylinder apart to see if anything inside is messed up but I'm hoping someone can give me a little guidance to prevent me from messing something else up. This kind of work isn't my day job and I just piddle on the side for enjoyment. :-)


Bobcat 773G Tilt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire