Ding ding ding New Cat 272d2 cab vs bobcat S650 cab 91 package

mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Okay we purchased a new 2013 year S650 cab (non hi-flo) 91 package interm tier 3 kubota machine last year. It has been a solid skid steer and has performed in every job we have thrown at it. Snow blowing, boulder hauling, loader work, fork lift etc etc.. We only have 100 hrs on it and we have an opportunity to pick up a new Cat 272D2 CCE machine at basically a steal. Being the cat is 10-15 hp more and has a higher lift rating I just don't know if it is the right move. I spent an hour in one today and like the controls, noise level in the cab, and overall control function layout. I don't like the exposed wiring harness behind the cab, the manual plate release levers, or the door clearance (I will break that door in a week). But as the specs say it will lift more and it does have more HP. I am not a professional operator by any means but I can make this bobcat dance, it is a good unit.
I am hoping someone on the forum has had experience in these new cat machines that can give me real info on performance, reliability, and overall running costs.
And to answer the question up front it's the end of year and I can either buy another machine or upgrade our existing machine by trading it in. (I don't need two machines)..


Ding ding ding New Cat 272d2 cab vs bobcat S650 cab 91 package

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire