CAT D4H won't turn over (engine 3204?)

samedi 21 mai 2016

I have a D4H that has been running fine, but now it won't start. It just won't turn over. I get one click when the key is turned. Not the successive clicks that you notice on a car when a battery needs charging and solenoid can't engage the starter. At first I thought it was the batteries (it may still be the batteries) so I charged both of the and tried again (one battery reads about 14 volts the other less than 13 volts). Also, cleaned the connections. But no luck; same problem. I also tried jumping it with my tractor (12v), but that was a waste of time. When the key is turned only the oil light and the charging light come on.

I hope someone can give me some suggestions before I get a sledge hammer. My cat is sad and all alone in the field, it's hard to bear. Thanks.


CAT D4H won't turn over (engine 3204?)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire