clearing alder groves

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

New to the site, so don't know my way around yet. Hope this is the best place to post.

I recently bought a D5H (1995) to take a piece of unbroken land from scruffy to workable. We will put shop and home there, most is covered by native grass but need to take some existing groves of alder out...permanently. The trees are not very large, but my son-in-law tells me that they are all one single plant linked by a root network. Will the blade alone likely do this job, or am I needing some deeper intervention?

The end result is that we are expecting to grow Saskatoons (Serviceberries) and/or Evans dwarf sour cherries. As you can imagine, this is not a one-season project, but fairly long term. Just need to get the show on the road and don't want to have to do things a second time.


clearing alder groves

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire