2 Questions on Fiat Allis 8B / FL9...

mardi 29 avril 2014

For starters, more immediate issue.. I am in need of the 4 bolt flange that bolts onto the top of the exhaust manifold where the muffler can clamp on. Mine rusted out. I got the flange off today and CAN weld a pipe to it to put the muffler on but would like to find a new flange if I can get it. It's the C03-130 engine. It's too late to call Minpar and didn't know if someone knew the correct terminology for that part or could possibly give me a part # or better place to look....



Secondly... since I've had this dozer, the steering clutches only work when under load. If I'm deadheading, pulling on the handles will only slightly pull it off course, I'd guess it would take at least a 200-200 sq yard field to turn it in a circle with the steering clutches. Can of course assist it with the brakes and do what you need to. Also, if you're running in high gear empty, it will turn pretty decent. Now, if you have a small load of dirt in front of the blade or even if you have no load but are going uphill, it turns pretty good with the handles. Someone told me they thought these machines were designed that way, but makes no sense to me... anyone chime in?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire