Bobcat 753 traction lock problem

vendredi 25 avril 2014

Hello everyone,



I have a 2000 Bobcat 753 G series ( sn#515832169) .

I just got done replacing all of the axle/wheel bearings. This was definitely a job in it's self for sure. After I put everything back together, when I tried to start the machine it immediately shuts down. It's acting as if I was trying to move with out pressing the green button to release the brake. Even with the lap bar down and I can not get the traction lock to disengage.. It's feels like the machine is creeping, I have it on Jack stands still with the front chain box cover removed, and I can see the sprockets moving as I run the engine over. When I took the stick bars off I marked them to make sure I put them back in the same location. I've called every bobcat dealer in south Florida and No one seems to any idea what I'm talking about. If someone knows or might know what's going on any help would be greatly appreciated.

. Thanks, Spencer




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire