New to me, Old International 3964 excavator, where to find parts?

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hello everyone:

Well I have always wanted an excavator, now I have one. The price was right, Looks good, runs good. everything works.

I was a aircraft mechanic, so I am not afraid to fix things up, and I know that at some time something will break.

I was just wondering if there is someone out there that has one of these machines that has a line on parts.

I have original parts book. Is there any way to cross reference to other manufactures. I would like to get some new rollers

and maybe find a spare drive or swing motor, as they are all the same on this machine. I really like the beast, she has lever controls. which is good for me. nice and slow, and I don't know any different to pilot controls. I will post pictures of the excavator as soon as I take some shots.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks: new to the forum: Johnny O




1 commentaires:

lucky martin a dit…

Hi,
Today I have received, me too, my old IH 3964.
I need the user and service manual.
I need to find the Water Temperature Sender, the engine is
IH D-358.
If you have any pdf documents, they are welcomed.
If you have any address, they are welcomed too.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Enregistrer un commentaire