Williams 1 " drive socket set Bakersfield, CA

samedi 26 avril 2014

Williams 1 " drive chrome 12 point 27 piece socket set with storage case

Ratchet, breaker bar, sliding T-handle, 2 extensions,

plus 22 sockets from I believe 1 1/16 through 3 1/8

Has seen very little use, is in very good condition.

Had my own service truck a few years ago, paid 1600-1800 plus tax,

if memory serves me correctly.

Ebay turned up no buyers, so I recently took it off the auction,

and loaded it into my roll cab at Kern Machinery, Buttonwillow

(John Deere Ag dealership)

I can get some use out of it there, so not hard up to give it away.

Drop in and see it, we are just off I-5 on Lerdo Highway west of Bakersfield.

No reasonable offer refused

661-847-8391 (Texting works too)

Thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire