955K issues

mardi 29 avril 2014

I just bought a 1971 955k to use at the local gun club. I played around with it the other day and I noticed a couple of things that I'm a little worried about. I thought I'd ask for some advice.



The first is the transmission. After the machine warms up and after backing up sometimes it won't go into 1st. I have to pull it into 2nd or even 3rd to start forward motion. After it starts moving I can go back down to 1st.



The other issue is the drive on the right side. I was digging the other days and the machine was spinning the tracks. Then the right track stopped spinning and the left track continued. Is they a weak final drive? The pads are wore down pretty good and I would hate to think how bad it would be if I welded the pads up.



Ideas on what you guys think is wrong and roughly what it would cost to repair would be great. Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire