Newbie, looking for suggestions and input...relating to 1986 JCB 1400B

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hello All,

I am a true newbie to this world of backhoes. This week a new to me 1986 JCB 1400B will be delivered to my place. It will be used at the house, addition, new garage, additional septic, some trenching and maybe eventually a small pond. I would like any suggestions/tips that you guys could offer. I am assuming that JCB owners will have some ideas for me, since I also assume JCB may have some items that may differ to other makes.

I would like to prepare myself somewhat. Meaning, gather some required tools, manuals, fluids, etc...

I have a pretty good selection for automotive tools (1 1/2" and down), household plumbing tools, household/marine electrical tools, and all the sheet metal workers hand tools (this is my trade).

so, what size wrenches would be good to have on hand, standard or metric, or both? any specialty tools needed off the bat?

First order of business for me is fluid and filter changes and I will wait to get new filters until I have unit home to cross reference what is on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire