Would Appreciate Any Advice!

vendredi 25 avril 2014

Hey Guys!



My Name is Neil, I'm from British Columbia, Canada. I'm new to this Forum and wanted to say Hello, But also to ask from some Advice.



Let me start off by saying I'm an Ex-Landscape Labourer/LeadHand whatever you wanna call it started off behind a shovel when i was 15 Diggin all day for 6-7 years and im now 25.

With that said i've been Running Bobcat/Skidsteer Pedals/Joystick CAT/Bobcat for about 4-5 years probably about 3,000 Hours started doing it slowly parking it at the end of the day when i was landscaping then moved up to big things like backfilling foundations etc.



I went to School here at Interior Heavy Equipment for Excavator (all i could afford at the time.) However ive ran Packers, Rock Trucks as well. Have all my tickets to go up north i tried applying up north in Alberta/BC. Didnt get any offers other than a few in a Skidsteer, But i wanna work on my Excavator Hours, and Learn other Machinery. After a couple months of sending hundreds of Resumes out i got a job here in my town Running Excavator/Bobcat/Skidsteer my boss is very nice and gives me the chances to stretch my skills and abilitys and get better and work on my civil in town work. But id like to go up north on the oil sands and im finding as a green operator very hard as obviously it should be not anyone can jump in and do what you guys do, ive probably almost got about 1,000 hours in a excavator now. prolly a bit shy of 1,000 but ill just round up.



So my question is what can i do to get my foot in the door a bit more? My dad was a Dump Truck driver for 30 years and one of the best where i live and been told that by many here so i kinda am following in his foot steps he can run all machines but he said i will gewt my chance and i know i will its just somtimes i get down about it cause im trying my best everyday to learn new things and abilitys and be the best operator i can be. Any Advice from you Experts out there that have been doing this for years id really appreciate it i love these machines i am very fascinated about them have been since i was very little the power they have and the things they can do are awesome and being the person inside one making art in the dirt is even more awesome.



Thanks in Advance guys!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire