JLG 40h lift, swing, move all stopped working suddenly

mercredi 30 avril 2014

The lift up/down swing left/right and move forward/reverse all stopped working together. Stepping on the foot peddle still causes engine rpms to increase. I did check for 12 volts under the basket control console, its present with foot peddle depressed. I suspect I have hydrualic pressure as the boom still telescopes in/out ( but this is on a seperate valve block from the lift/swing/move valve block). I have the PQ controls. When I actuate the lift or swing PQ joystick, the engine does not change rpm, ie engine does not see a load. When I actuate the move PQ joysitck, I get a very slight change in engine rpm. If all three functions stop working together, what could be the causes?



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire