Kubota KH60 steel tracks

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and this is my 1st post.

I have an old Kh60 and i am having some problems with one of the tracks. It has started to come off on a regular basis , the last time i pulled the idler out of the frame and someone had put a 3 inch hard wood block in there and the adjuster ram had worn right through it . After putting it back without the block the track has a lot of slack in it.

So i am wondering would it be better to make a metal spacer to take up the slack or have a track plate removed ?

Also i don't have an owners manual so could someone please tell me how much tension should be in the tracks ?



My other problem is the 3 bolts in the drive sprockets are always coming loose or shearing off . Could this be because i have been pumping the tracks too tight?

Would it be advisable to loctite them in ( I did see one for sale on ebay and the owner had welded a small bar in a T shape on the heads of the three bolts to stop them loosening )



Any advice would be greatly appreciated



Great forum bye the way



Many Thanks, Tom




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire