963C losing track speed

dimanche 24 août 2014

Ok this machine has me stumped, I got called out to look at it because the operator said that it was losing travel speed the farther he tracked with it but if he went back to park and then pulled the lever back into go it would go back to normal for a distance and speed would start decreasing again. He is correct it is doing exactly that in forward and reverse. I plugged in ET and noticed that the right track speed sensor was not working, so I replaced that and have a spot on speed reading from right track to left track. Re calibrated all peddles and travel lever and the issue is still present. Every input to the computer is correct and steady. All pilot and track pressures are spot on where they need to be. The reason that the machine is decreasing in speed is because the computer is decreasing current to the travel solenoids as you travel again in forward and reverse identically. What I can't figure out is why the computer is doing this?!? Hopefully someone here can help me with this problem!



Thanks Tommy!





963C losing track speed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire