Bobcat E80 bucket sizing

lundi 25 août 2014

Ill try to keep this short.



I have a 2013 Bobcat E80 - 900 hrs. Works well, but in hard clay it has a tough time making production with a 30" smoothedge.



Recommendation was swap out the smoothedge for a 24" spade teeth bucket and try it.



So I rented the 24" to try, and they send me this little bucket that is 6" narrower, and at least a foot smaller in height.



I called the dealer asking how I'm supposed to make production with this little teaspoon bucket. They said that its the right one for the machine.



In my mind I was expecting a bucket of similar height to the 30" I have, but just a little narrower.



Thoughts? I need to get more hard clay moved with this machine. I am digging around utilities and drain tile...which is why I like the smoothy.





Bobcat E80 bucket sizing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire