2003 JCB 214 Backhoe will not move

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hello, I have a 2003 JCB214 with the shuttle shift transmission. Today I pulled into the barn and went to back up but when I put it into reverse it jumped back a bit and locked all wheels. Putting it in forward did the same thing, jumped back and locked up. The wheels are free in neutral, I could push the machine by hand. I was able to easily pull it back into the barn with the riding mower.



Seems electrical but the wheels locking is odd. Could I have both the forward and reverse solenoids engaging at the same time? Tommorrow i will look into it further but was hoping someone has seen this before and has some suggestions.





Thanks in advance for your help.





2003 JCB 214 Backhoe will not move

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire