Hitachi 165 non start

mardi 30 septembre 2014

I got my self into a problem that I am struggling with coustemer asked me to look a the digger because the wipper had quit working ever keen I thought no problem looked at all the fuses all ok ( just metered them didn't pull any out) tested the motor with probe it worked went looking at the relays there was 4 tin covered ones and one black one witch turned out to be a diode pack with the pin format if a 5 pin relay with her running I pulled all the releys and made sure all where working fitted the diode pack back as well

Switched the machine off fitted every thing back on place only to find out I now that I have no ignition lights and when turning the key to the start it lights up the dash all the relays are back in place and all the fuses are still good I found that if I put an earth to one of the releys the main isolater clicks and every thing works as shoud but when switched of the ignition lights stay on



Has any one any advise



Thanks Paul





Hitachi 165 non start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire