P T O questions.

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

I am trying to hook up a Chelsa PTO off of a 1984 International on to a 2003 Kenworth T-300. I called a local truck place that sells pto's and installs them but they couldn't give me any information. I have a 1997 GMC that I purchased a new PTO and installed it (on right side) If I remember right it had a single gear that turned only when the pto was engaged. The one I am trying to install on the KW, will mount on the left side of the trans and I notice that the gear that mates to the gear in trans. turns all the time and when you engage the pto lever is has a idle gear that engages with the out put shaft. I think the purpose of this is to reverse the direction of the output shaft. Am I right? Also are all pto gears cut to the same angle ? In other words will the pto off the Int be the same angle as the trans in the KW. The trans in the KW is a Eaton Fuller 6 speed and I don't know what trans the Int. had.





P T O questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire