New Holland LS180 issues

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hello,



I bought a used New Holland LS180 a few weeks ago with 1540 hours. I started using it last week and ran into a couple issues, the bucket rams had to be rebuilt and a hydraulic line busted on site adding delay to my project. After I fixed all these issues on site another problem arose. The machine does not have any power, it feels like it's missing a cylinder or two and it also exhales blue smoke a lot. It's a turbo machine and it was running well till the end of the day. I cleaned out the air filter making sure it was not clogged but I have not touched the fuel filter yet. I rather not go on spending spree before consulting someone that might of had the same issues or knows more about these kind of problems. The bucket also tilts down and can't maintain position however the arm stays up. Any helpful information is welcomed.



Thanks





New Holland LS180 issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire