Some questions on greasing?

samedi 27 septembre 2014

First, I cannot stand getting filthy while greasing so I just purchased the new 1884 20v Li Lincoln PowerLuber which I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to grease but would rather not look like they rolled in it afterwards.



Second, I own a grease fitting rejuvenator but for the life of me cannot locate the thing. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good one in the event I decide mine has fallen into the "space-time rift"?



Lastly, what is the preferred method of rejuvenating a grease fitting, I have read where some use a solvent along with the rejuvenator and some where not? If using solvent this would require pumping a great deal of grease to clear the solvent which to me would seem costly.



I am attempting to remedy the abuse and lack of proper maintenance on the 2007 Case 650K Series 3 Dozer I have been assigned. I loathe lazy operators who either have no clue how much these machines cost or simply do not care enough to take care of them. I'm working for a small outfit that does not have a full-time mechanic or lube truck/driver so we Operator's are left to our own devices to maintain and do simple repairs.



The last mechanic who attempted to repair the dozer's A/C bypassed the low-pressure switch which for all intents and purposes has rendered the A/C useless.



Thanks in advance for any assistance!!





Some questions on greasing?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire