D5M Transmission Output Speed Sensor

lundi 29 septembre 2014

We're getting an active code on this dozer of 113-0673-02. I have the service manual for the machine and Cat has also pulled the codes previously so I know this is for the transmission output speed sensor. The dozer operates normally except that it won't always stay in 3rd gear. Once in 3rd it will sometimes drop back to 2nd. Can anyone tell me what I'm likely in for? I have heard that the transmission has to come out to change this sensor. I've also heard this is a common problem on this machine. I'll admit that we haven't read everything in the manual regarding this code yet. Just looking for some experience with this situation. Hopefully got our intermittent park brake issues solved with a new park brake solenoid so this is the last active code right now. Thanks, Billy





D5M Transmission Output Speed Sensor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire