Bobcat T190 Hydraulic failure

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

I have a bobcat t190 with pedal controls and 2500 hrs on it. In the course of an hour it went from lifting and dumping fine to barely being able to do either. The machine itself moves fine. I took to Bobcat for a diagnosis and they said that it had a bad pump which put out 1800psi compared to the spec'd 2500. They didn't do a flow rate. They also said that the control valve solenoid wasn't working. I replaced the solenoid, but nothing changed. I don't think it's the pump because it seems that 1800 psi should allow it to function although not with full strength. I've now removed the hydraulic control valve and am about to go through it. Am I wrong about this? Also, I had no leaks, no collapsed hoses and no weird noises.





Bobcat T190 Hydraulic failure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire