Service Truck

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I am looking to buy a F450 Service truck. I am going to use it as my daily driver for work. I will be working on all of my farm equipment with it. I will move all of my tools from my shop box into the truck so that I have the tools where I am at. I am going to put a compressor and a welder generator on it. I need a setup for fuel and DEF in the truck. Would y'all go with a taller curb side front box for torches and extra storage? It will be a regular cab truck. I want an 11' body but not sure if ill get an 84" cab to axle truck or a 108" cab to axle so that I could put welder and air compressor between the cab and the body. I am trying to figure out how I'm going to organize it, pictures, advice, etc.



Thanks,

Tyler





Service Truck

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire