Decision made-SV300 I4 purchased

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

After trying to decide which way to go with an i4 or 4 final, I opted for i4. I would have preferred the 4 final, but the cost increase really made the decision for me. There are quite a few around me, and after talking to those that have a i4 that I know, no one has had issues with them except one. That problem was linked to an overfueling problem which prematurely plugged the filter. So we will make a go with the i4, I usually would never buy a machine late in the model year but this will be an exception I guess (it is essentially a year old all ready).



As for the SV300 itself, I have been on and off renting a tier 3 used one for the last couple months. It has the large 14" tires and is really a nice loader. It is outstanding in loading trucks, with the large capacity 84" bucket its fast getting to dump height which is excellent, good reach (although not as good as my out going 465), very stable. It is very agile for a big machine. The only other machine demoed was the Deere 328E, and for us the SV300 was the better machine. The EH in the Deere had a lag that drove me insane, ran it for 10-12 hours and never could get used to it. Deere had great breakout but zero strength when pulling material back with the lip of the bucket. I guess those excellent breakout numbers come at a price when running the cylinders the other way.



The SV300 is coming with a 3year 3000 hour warranty so hopefully if the i4 has some issues it wont be out of pocket for as long as I will own it.





Decision made-SV300 I4 purchased

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire