Differences in John Deere 310E, 310SE, and 310SG

samedi 25 octobre 2014

Morning all! There is some work being done around the house. The men started with a 310SG until a gear stripped out. Someone said this is a problem with the G, SG's. Is it really, or just something these guys were saying?



They switched to a 310SE. I was telling them that my friends 310E hydraulic pump is going out. They said they knew of 2 or 3 others with bad pumps and all were 310E's. I figured that was just coincidence, but I looked online and the E does use a different pump than the SE. Are the 310E's notorious for pumps going out?



I would like to purchase a TLB and would consider the newer G or SG better than the E, SE. Any one in particular more reliable than the others?



THANKS!!!





Differences in John Deere 310E, 310SE, and 310SG

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire