Bobcat 335 300 hours Jerky Hydraulics

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Is it just me or does a 2009 Bobcat 335 have jerky hydraulics? My machine is ultra low hours for the year.. we only use it for loading a trailer and planting trees and occasionally for moving/digging boulders. The turntable feels a little sloppy too. When I stop the slew, it seems to go back and forth a little. Is that normal? The rest of the machine, boom, stick, are all tight. Lots of power, too, for digging but I just don't have much control even with low rpms.



I feel like I can't do anything right lately with the hydraulics. I can make my hand controls in my s750 and Toolcat do whatever I want but not so in the 335. Is there an adjustment or is this just par for the course? Is there a good rpm range that someone has discovered where I can smooth this thing out some?



Note: I've had this machine since new but don't get to use it much and going from the s750 to the excavator makes me feel like I'm a noob and I'm frustrated.



By the way. Merry Christmas everyone!!





Bobcat 335 300 hours Jerky Hydraulics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire