Just Bought an Ex. , Now some questions.

mardi 23 décembre 2014

Hi all,



I bought a Volvo EC160c with selectable single/bi-directional Aux Hydraulics.

Along the way, I have also acquired a used Helac Tilt Coupler.



It appears that I can control the flow rate from the hydraulic setup page.

I dont see a way to control the pressure, however. THe Helac wants a max pressure of 3750 PSI.

The AUX looks like it can go up to 5000PSI.



Will there typically be a manually set relief valve Aux Hydraulics to dial down the output pressure?

Per the operator manual, there is an option for electronic Pressure control, but I must not have that option installed.



If anyone know where on the machine I can look for a manual valve, that would be most helpful!



Thanks All.





Just Bought an Ex. , Now some questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire