New member-John Deere 210C fuel issue-starts then stops

lundi 22 décembre 2014

Hello all,

I've had this 1990 John Deere 210C backhoe for about 4 years.

It has worked great. I did have to replace the water pump.

I was using it yesterday and it began to loose power.

I checked the air filter and it was fine.

Now here is where I seemed to have messed up....

I removed the fuel filter and drained it. I replaced it. I used the air removal bolt at the top to remove air. Now when it starts, it runs for 5 seconds or so then dies. I went to the fuel injector control and loosed a drain? bolt. I thought there was air in the line. No change. I loosed the same bolt, just a little, and it started up and ran fine. But fuel was leaking out of the bolt. I tightened it back down and it stalled, again.

I think my fuel filter needs to be replaced, but I am not sure. What have I done??? Any help would be great. I do have a manual, but have not looked at it yet.



thanks

Dave H--





New member-John Deere 210C fuel issue-starts then stops

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire