Union or Non Union shop

mercredi 25 mars 2015

I am about to graduate from college with a 2 year degree in diesel technology. I currently have an offer from a non union equipment dealership as a construction equipment tech for $16/hr with full benefits and a 401K. But I am also talking with a shop who I interned for that is a CAT equipment dealer. They are union and have been on the fence about hiring me. They won't offer me a position until mid April and the union will not tell me what benefits are offered through my membership. I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure I want to get tangled with the Operating Engineers union at only 20 and I may want to leave my state in a few years. The CAT dealer offered a friend of mine a position in the truck shop as a truck tech at another one of their locations at only $13 plus union benefits. I'm stressing out big time about this as I don't wanna lose an opportunity and I want to look down each avenue with scrutiny. Does any experienced techs have any input?





Union or Non Union shop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire