988H rabbit mode

samedi 30 mai 2015

OK so I don't know what this option is used for. I looked in the operator's Manual and it said its used for moving material long distances to help with driver fatigue which I understand. But we have a operator here who sets it to max rpm and runs the loader all day long with the rabbit mode on. So he digging with it sitting over the rock crusher dumping his load with it on. So my question is what is the intended purpose of the rabbit mode can you keep it on and dig with it on. And what does cat consider long distances to have it on? And I want to have the right answers defore i go tell him hes doing something wrong because it just seams like the operator is just tearing up the machine. Thank you


988H rabbit mode

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire