Any Concerns with Link Belt 330LX?

jeudi 28 mai 2015

I have been shopping around for a while now and have an opportunity to pick up a LB 330LX with about 9000hrs that is mechanically sound (no leaks, tracks with less than 1000hrs, a/c working). Dealer will perform all filter/ engine oil change, shim any loose pins, repack any leakly cylinders, add mechanical thumb and deliver for 55K. I do not need one this big as all I want to do is clear my land (lots of stumps and many trees still standing), redig my pond/fix the dam but 30-50000lb machines are hard to find in my area that are not completely worn out in this price range. I may put 500-600 hrs on it over the next couple of years running it on the weekends and evenings.

What the goods/bads and am I crazy even thinking about one this big?:o


Any Concerns with Link Belt 330LX?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire