Case 1830

vendredi 29 mai 2015

Recently got a1830 Case skid steer. Previous owner was not quite "accurate" about the condition, and operability of this machine, so I have no factual history to list. I repaired the any thing that was obviously defective, I started the machine, on blocks, and worked the steering levers, which turned the wheels correctly. I then reinstalled the wheels and put the machine on the floor. The machine was parked in a fairly tight spot, so I had to take quite slow and easy getting out of the shop. All was good until I pushed the levers forward a little, picking up a little speed. With no warning the machine started to spin and jump like a bucking bronco. I was lucky enough to get under control without hitting anything. I put the bucket back on and moved it to open spot and worked the controls slowly to try to see what was actually happening. It seems like the left side control was working OK but the right side would stop going forward, no matter how far the lever was pushed. When both were pushed forward equally, It seemed as if the engine was being bogged down, and then it was trying to reverse no matter where right lever was. I could not get that lever to the neutral position without yanking it back and forth, or stalling the engine. The repairs I did to the driving system were cluster sprocket bearing replacement- left side, and hose (one inch) to right motor replacement. I would surely like to know what my next move should be.
Thanks,Butch


Case 1830

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire