jlg 400s wheel lock up

jeudi 28 mai 2015

I have a 2002 jlg 400s manlift with a deutz engine I believe 0300060864 is serial number. I was traveling with the machine and one of the non steering wheels locked up and started sliding. it seems to be locked tight after doing the forward reverse thing a few times. sounded like it made a pop sound before it locked up
. I have been reading posts about the wiring under the control panels being the majority of the problems. I have all the wheels off the ground and the the two steering wheels will drive in one direction and only one in the other direction, seems to alternate between the two at times... no movement in the solid wheels at all... but only one of those was locked up when it quit me. I could actually slide the wheel a foot or so before the machine powered down.
does this sound like a brake release failure? or what else should I be looking at first. I just wanted to start here with a little direction from you folks. thanks in advance. I guess I should also say that I do not have a service manual.


jlg 400s wheel lock up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire