ISO/SAE/JD/Cat Patterns?

dimanche 31 mai 2015

I was blissfully ignorant of operational differences before I read the thread on "patterns changers." I tested several JD and Cat excavators over the past several months, for some reason I do not remember any differences in the operation. I have operated JD backhoes many a time for personal use and currently have a Kubota L45 backhoe; I just purchased a Link Belt 330, so what are the difference between them?

I am a nub when it comes to operating large machines, so being :confused: is part of the fun. My only large equipment experience is that I tried to drive my grandfathers Steiger Panther tractor across a 5 acre catfish pond but that may a story for another thread on what is the stupidest thing you ever done in on a piece of equipment.


ISO/SAE/JD/Cat Patterns?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire