Bobcat 97 863 C Aux Hydraulic lights flash.

vendredi 29 mai 2015

It all when I bought a Atlas Copco 410-2 Breaker a month ago.It would run the tool an hour till it got warm or something else and it would fail all at once.Just the Aux Hyd.I would get the green flashing light..Some times after it cooled the Aux Hyd would work a bit longer..I have the 2 stem valves, did a Hyd filter swap,and rebuild the accumulator in the hammer.Now I have a different but the same problem.I get a green light on the Aux Hyd but when I hit the toggle the green lights just flash..The 863 heat gauge is low @140 and nothing is hot to the tough...I am at a loss at what is shutting this down.The breaker is a good match for this 863 Gpm....Any ideas ?Thanks..


Bobcat 97 863 C Aux Hydraulic lights flash.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire