JCB 260 ISO vs H settings: how can I add pin numbers so each operator has his setting

samedi 30 mai 2015

When I got my JCB 260 there was confusion when it arrived without the ISO/H pattern activated. The young man who came from Milwaukee area was nice enough to battle with corporate to get the codes needed via email and actually drove back to add this the 2nd day of my skid loader ownership.

However, I expected a pin number for each operator as I had understood the system worked. However, the operator's manual does not describe this in detail.

The other day I realized why this is so important. My cousin switched to H and when I jumped in and was backing out of my building....I expected to back out and whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I slid to the right and immediately realized why.

I have an email in to my salesman, but have not heard back.

Wondered if anyone has the answers out there...how to add the pin numbers or was he supposed to add them when I asked him that day, but corporate did not supply him with enough programming code.

I was told this was a $163 option, but $900 option if you add after purchase. fyi


JCB 260 ISO vs H settings: how can I add pin numbers so each operator has his setting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire