jcb 3208 ignition problems

dimanche 31 mai 2015

I have had starting problems over the last several months. Now the control panel does not even light up any more. I have installed a new battery, checked all the fuses, had the starter checked etc. I get 12.3V to the ignition switch and as soon as I turn the ignition on the power collapses to 0.5V. I have disconnected the control panel and it makes no difference. Then I unplugged the part of the ignition that I assume supplies power to components when the ignition is turned on and I get 12V on one of the pins supplying the disconnected plug.
Name: Ignition Switch.jpg Views: 0 Size: 37.5 KB

As soon as I reconnect the plug the power collapses, including the 12 V going to the ignition. I don't understand how a total collapse is possible with all the fuses staying intact. I had several people come and "fix" the problem, just to have it reappear. Is there some safety feature that would prevent the ignition from operating? A friend said that the left armrest where you enter the machine has to be in the "down position " for the ignition to work. However, I cant find any limit switch or any mechanism that would monitor the position of the armrest. I have been battling this problem for several weeks now and am at a total loss as I have no schematics concerning the ignition/starting circuit.
Hopefully someone could lead me on the right path with this frustrating situation.
Attached Images
 


jcb 3208 ignition problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire