Case 40XT Lift arms drift down & bucket tips forward with out moving controls

samedi 30 mai 2015

Hello all, I'm new to form and apologize if this has been covered in past. I did a search and did not see anyone with the same issue so figured I'd make a post. I have a Case 40Xt that the Lift arms drift down & bucket tips forward with out moving controls, it does this on its own. When operating machine, I constantly have to move the controls to pick up the loader arms, and also constantly be tipping the bucket back. It's basically falling due to gravity. If it was just one or the other, I would think there would possibly be a bad o-ring on a spool valve, but since both functions are doing the same thing, it make me wonder if there is a common relief valve for both circuits? Or am I over thinking this, and is this something stupid like a switch not turned on? I don't have a operator manual for the machine, and just bought it. If there is a common relief valve or both circuits can someone point me in the direction to where its located. Any input or advice will be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.........


Case 40XT Lift arms drift down & bucket tips forward with out moving controls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire