TB-153FR won't run.

jeudi 28 mai 2015

Hello all,
I'm new to the site, but glad I found it.
We have a Takeuchi TB-153FR that was running fine last week, but sat for a few days while we did other work on site. I went to start it this morning, but noticed that none of the indicator lights on the instrument panel would light up when I turned the key to on. I fully turned the key to start and the starter cranked, but the engine wouldn't turn over. The front light, horn and fan blower motor all work and I could hear the fuel pump run when the key was turned to the on position.
Still no indicator lights though. I pulled the fuel line from the filter housing to the injector pump and it spit fuel when we turned the key to the on position. I also checked the fuses in the small panel that sits next to the right side armrest by the instrument panel, no fuses were blown. Is there anyone here with Tak experience that might be able to point me in the right direction? Any web site suggestions are welcome as well.
Thanks


TB-153FR won't run.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire