Scraper or pan??

jeudi 28 mai 2015

Hi all, im trying to figure out what would suit my needs better for building terraces and water ways and diversions in Fields. Currently i use a d6n for most of my work but sometimes it just gets inefficent when i have to travel to get or get rid of my material it takes way to long. Ive kind of been looking at some 615's and think that would be my best bet but have never ran a self propelled scraper before, just a pan but not sure if that is my best choice. I have a couple 4wd tractors but everytime its dry to move dirt they need to be in the field working as well.
Im just haveing a hard time justifiying a tractor didicated to a pan as well as buying a good pan when i wont use it everyday. Another thing which you cant really go by but whatever, all my competitors are using pans. Is there a reason everyone is going to pans instead of scrapers?


Scraper or pan??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire