Yanmar B50 Hydraulics - aux hydraulics/pressure test

vendredi 29 mai 2015

Hi Guys

Its been a while since I was on here. I have been playing around with my B50 yanmar excavator hydraulics trying to figure out where I could tie in a pressure and return line for some aux hydraulics. I tapped into the biggest pressure line that comes off the hyd pump ( there are 2 the same size -), and put a pressure gauge on there to see what it was. To my surprise there was only any pressure when I cycling one the excavator main functions ( boomup/down, bucket curl, etc). The pressure is low until the cylinder meets resistance and then pressure climbs. Like when I put the boom down and pick up the machine, the pressure spikes to about 1000psi during the lifting)
Not what I was expecting n- I was expecting some baseline stable working pressure . Must be a compensated pump. Does anyone know how these systems work. I can seem to find and feedback wires or pressure lines that come from the valve body back to the pump that could send control signals. I am kind of stumped. I'm sure someone out there knows how it works - hope they can enlighten me. Thanks
John


Yanmar B50 Hydraulics - aux hydraulics/pressure test

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire