A/C questions

vendredi 26 juin 2015

I am referring to a Komatsu D39EX-21A , but I think this applies to all machinery. I cleaned my filters the other day and checked the site glass , it was showing liquid in the glass. I put a gauge on the low side and it was showing 20lbs or less. I thought it was a touch low so I added a little 134. That afternoon when it got real hot about 95 it quit cooling , the vent temperature was 80*. The manual says the filter dryer should be changed every 2 years. I was thinking about washing out the evaporator and the condenser was washed out about 2 months ago. I'd like a little input on what to look for before I ruin a compressor. I did check the low side when it seemed to quit cooling and it was way high like 60 lbs. The system has the yellow leak dye in it as well. It don't seem to be leaking.


A/C questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire