Just picked up a JCB 1400B... a few questions.

samedi 27 juin 2015

Good afternoon, hope someone has a moment to answer a few questions.

I just bought a 1988 JCB 1400B in decent condition and have some control/operation questions. Unfortunately he's passed on therefore I can't go back and ask him, and there's no operators manual. I do have a service manual and a parts manual, but the information isn't leaping out at me...

First, There is a button on the shuttle shift, a button on the wiper/light lever, a button on one side of the steering column, and a foot switch by the left side of the dipper controls. What are they supposed to do? None of them appear to have any tangible effect...

Second, I did ask him about cold start but he had never used it in the depths of winter. I know the key turns back towards the seat, but he couldn't enlighten me as to how the cold start operates or what a cold start procedure would be...

Last, I would assume the shovel has some form of float setting to follow ground contours... can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any and all help...


Just picked up a JCB 1400B... a few questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire